The composite design of the Vertech material allows it to be thermoformed into any number of profile shapes.
This enables Vertech to offer a robust and cost effective solution to products such as pipe boxing and ducting solutions currently met by either melamine coated plywood or PVC.
Vertech Profiles can be produced in standard lengths and at 4mm thickness and can be painted or laminated with durable and UV stable finishes if required. As well as internal use Vertech Profiles are just as effective outside, where their excellent performance, even in permanently wet situations, make them an ideal solution. Vertech Profiles offer a number of advantages over the conventional alternatives:
- Recycled and Recyclable
- Impervious to water and common chemicals
- Incredibly low maintenance requirements
- No rotting or oxidising means no need for painting, coating or chemical treatments
- Tough, durable and stiff with no knots
- Can be cut, drilled, machined to a high tolerance without splitting
- Can be welded and thermoformed for maximum flexibility
- Can be painted, foiled or laminated
- Massively reduced environmental impact, supporting BREEAM assessments
- A cost effective product both at point of purchase and through life cost