Vertech composites are ideally suited to the rigours of the agricultural industry.
Combining Vertech’s natural resistance to the elements as well as common chemicals, including the corrosive effluent produced both by animals and siliage, with its tremendous flexibility and ease of use means that Vertech is probably the best general purpose building material in this sector.
Vertech sheets, profiles and structural beams and bridges all have a place on the farm or more widely within the agricultural setting. Uses are almost infinite; in sheet form and as profiles as agricultural building sheeting and lining, cattle races, sheep handling, pig housing, stable lining...
As bridging Vertech provides no maintenance crossings for small or large waterways for everything from livestock to the increasingly heavy plant and farm machinery including articulated livestock vehicles and timber HGVs.
Vertech outperforms other plastic solutions in this sector through its composite design which increases stiffness and strength while reducing thermal expansion.
- Recycled and Recyclable
- Impervious to water and common chemicals
- Incredibly low maintenance requirements
- No rotting or oxidising means no need for painting, coating or chemical treatments
- Tough, durable and stiff with no knots
- Can be cut, drilled, machined to a high tolerance without splitting
- Can be welded and thermoformed for maximum flexibility
- Can be painted, foiled or laminated
- Massively reduced environmental impact, supporting BREEAM assessments
- A cost effective product both at point of purchase and through life cost