Vertech composites are ideally suited to the extreme conditions experienced in the Marine environment.
Combining Vertech’s natural resistance to the elements, including the corrosive effect of salt water, with its tremendous flexibility and ease of use makes Vertech probably the best general purpose building material in this Maritime sector.
Vertech sheets, profiles and structural beams all have a place on board ship, at port and on the coastline. Uses are almost infinite; in sheet form and as profiles as pontoon linings, decking boards, working surfaces, wearing surfaces...
As structural components Vertech provides no maintenance pilings, beams and bridge crossings for small or large waterways for everything from pedestrians to the increasingly heavy plant machinery including HGVs.
Vertech outperforms other plastic solutions in this sector through its composite design which increases stiffness and strength while reducing thermal expansion.
- Recycled and Recyclable
- Impervious to water and common chemicals
- Incredibly low maintenance requirements
- No rotting or oxidising means no need for painting, coating or chemical treatments • Tough, durable and stiff with no knots
- Can be cut, drilled, machined to a high tolerance without splitting
- Can be welded and thermoformed for maximum flexibility
- Can be painted, foiled or laminated
- Massively reduced environmental impact, supporting BREEAM assessments
- A cost effective product both at point of purchase and through life cost