Vertech composite performs in a similar manner to Ultra High Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) and hence is well suited to very high ware surfaces such as trailer beds, tipper beds and van interiors.
Vertech sheets can be provided with arrange of finished surfaces to provide either increased grip or high flow and can be welded together to create seamless surfaces or thermoformed to provide for more awkward shapes.
Combining Vertech's durability and natural resistance to moisture and common chemicals, with its tremendous flexibility and ease of use makes Vertech an ideal material for high ware surfaces – common in this sector.
Add to this its outstanding environmental credentials, derived from not only its recycled content but also its complete recyclability and its ease of use and ability to thermoform to create useful shapes and you have an outstanding solution.
Because Vertech is fully recyclable through our closed loop process we will gladly accept back all post use material and offer an associated discount on subsequent purchases.
- Recycled and Recyclable
- Impervious to water and common chemicals
- Incredibly low maintenance requirements
- Tough, durable and stiff with no knots
- No rotting or oxidising means no need for painting, coating or chemical treatments
- Can be cut, drilled, machined to a high tolerance without splitting
- Can be welded and thermoformed for maximum flexibility
- Can be painted, foiled or laminated
- Massively reduced environmental impact, supporting BREEAM assessments
- A cost effective product both at point of purchase and through life cost